We are the largest owner of offices and logistics assets in Dublin and are a long-term investor with a 50-year track record in real estate. We own and manage a portfolio comprising over 5.3m sqft, with a value of over €3bn.
Our principal objective is to drive long-term shareholder returns by investing in prime properties in Dublin which have core income or value-added potential. We have paid over €870m in dividends over the past decade and now distribute in excess of €100m a year to shareholders.
By certifying our buildings against industry-leading environmental efficiency, digital connectivity and sustainability benchmarks, we set the standard in Irish real estate. Our ‘IPUT Building’ brand, where we own and manage our assets, marks us out as the real estate provider of choice and attracts high-quality occupiers to our portfolio.
As a generational investor, responsible investing is in our nature. Our long-term outlook guides us as stewards of our neighbourhoods and means we are committed to creating places that endure economically and socially.
Located in Dublin, our team of 35 extend across the core business lines of asset management, investment, strategy and performance reporting, development, finance and marketing.
INDUSTRIAL: Logistics are a key growth area for the fund. We are the largest holder of logistics assets in the Dublin market with 2.8m sqft, accounting for 17% of the fund. In addition we own over 182 acres for logistics land and have a medium-term target to grow to 4m sqft (25% of the fund).
OFFICE: IPUT is the largest owner of prime CBD Dublin offices with 1.7m sqft that accounts for 67% of the fund. The current onsite office development pipeline is 92% pre-let, which will incorporate sustainability leading design to meet occupier’s future needs.
RETAIL: IPUT’s retail holding accounts for 12% of the fund. The portfolio contains three prime retail parks and high street retail shops on Dublin’s premier shopping street.
Investment principles & strategy
Our investment strategy aligns with our philosophy to create exceptional buildings that deliver long-term shareholder value, enhance the occupier experience, and contribute positively to the future shape of our city.
- We consistently provide investors with stable returns and aim to outperform the institutional property benchmark.
- We maintain and promote the competitive cost advantage of IPUT as an internally managed property fund.
- We focus on maximising returns from the core income portfolio and add value through active management and managed development.
- Continue to grow our investment in prime Dublin office buildings and logistics.
- As a responsible investor, all new office developments are built to LEED credentials. We are a signatory to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment, we participate in GRESB and have made a commitment to achieve net-zero carbon (operationally) by 2030.
- While IPUT is a core income fund, we carry out development and repositioning of assets to grow our income and prime the portfolio, aligned with our net-zero carbon commitments.
Strategic corporate development
In the past five years, we have added almost €1bn to our portfolio value and have surpassed a GAV of €3bn.
Our shareholder base includes several leading global institutional investors. These investors are long-term income-focused and complement our established Irish institutional shareholder base.
IPUT plc and the IPUT Property Fund are authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Northern Trust provides fund administration and depositary services. Quarterly independent valuations are provided by JLL and CBRE and KPMG are the auditors to the company.