- March 9 2015 (decision to purchase €60 bn of assets per month until Sept. 2016),
- December 3 2015 (decision to extend the QE it until March 2017),
- March 10 2016 (decision to increase monthly purchases from €60 bn to €80 bn from April 2016)
- December 8 2016 (decision to extend the QE until December 2017 at a reduced monthly pace of €60bn).
- October 26 2017 (decision to extend the QE until September 2018 at a reduced monthly pace of €30bn)
- June 14 2018 (decision to announced the end of QE in December 2018)
- October 30 2019 (with the arrival of Christine Lagarde replacing Mario Draghi, decision announced to restart its QE: purchase €20bn of assets per month without end date)
Read the full whitepaper now at the link below