PGIM Fixed Income is a global fixed income asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has portfolio management and research teams in Newark, New Jersey (U.S.), London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore. As of 31 March 2021, the firm managed € 837 billion in assets for over 900 institutional asset owners.
What We Can Offer You
· The Benefits of Scale: Our size and scale can benefit clients in our teams, implement world-class risk management systems, establish ourselves as a known entity to both corporate issuers and sell-side analysts, and add value to our investment process.
· Expertise and Stability: Portfolio management and research teams have honed their expertise over decades, much of that time spent with us. Senior investment professionals average 19 years’ tenure with the firm, providing stability and leadership.
· Experience: PGIM Fixed Income began managing fixed income portfolios for our parent company in 1875 and accounts for institutional clients in 1928. We have managed assets throughout more than a century’s worth of market cycles.
· Broad Capabilities: PGIM Fixed Income offers a range of traditional global and alternative broad market and sector-specific strategies, as well as a range of LIBOR-based strategies. The firm also has extensive experience managing a variety of liability-driven strategies and is a collateral manager for CLOs.
· Fundamental Research Focus: With us, research is a career. We maintain a large and highly experienced fundamental research organization with over 130 macroeconomic and fundamental analysts.
· Extensive Risk Framework*: Investment risk management is a mindset at PGIM Fixed Income. A 72-member team of quantitative analysts, investment risk management specialists, and portfolio analysts perform several significant functions for client portfolios, including risk management, risk analysis, and risk reporting for every client portfolio daily.
For Professional Investors Only. All investments involve risk, including the possible loss of capital.* No investment strategy or risk management technique can guarantee returns or eliminate risk in any market environment. Information as of 31 March 2021. Assets under management are based on company estimates and subject to change. There is no guarantee these objectives will be met.© PGIM Fixed Income operates primarily through PGIM, Inc., a registered investment adviser under the U.S. Investment Advisers Act of 1940, as amended, and a Prudential Financial, Inc. (“PFI”) company. PFI of the United States is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom or with Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, incorporated in the United Kingdom. Prudential, PGIM, their respective logos and the Rock symbol are service marks of PFI and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. In the European Economic Area (“EEA”), information is issued by PGIM Limited or PGIM Netherlands to persons who are professional clients as defined in Directive 2014/65/EU (MiFID II). PGIM Limited’s registered office: Grand Buildings, 1-3 Strand, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5HR. PGIM Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) of the United Kingdom (Firm Reference Number 193418). PGIM Netherlands B.V. is authorised by the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (Autoriteit Financiële Markten – AFM) as an alternative investment fund manager with MiFID top up service capabilities under registration number 15003620. PGIM Limited and PGIM Netherlands are authorized to provide services or operate with a passport in various jurisdictions in the EEA. PFI of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc, which is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The information does not constitute investment advice and should not be used as the basis for an investment decision. The underlying assumptions and views are subject to change. Prudential, PGIM, their respective logos as well as the Rock symbol are service marks of PFI and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. 2021-4359