PGIM Fixed Income is a global fixed income asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. The company has portfolio management and research teams in Newark, New Jersey (U.S.), London, Tokyo, and Singapore. As of 31 March, 2019, the firm managed almost € 691.3 billion in assets for 714 institutional asset owners.
What We Can Offer You
• The Benefits of Scale: Our size and scale can benefit clients in our ability to have the necessary resources to maintain large and deep research teams, implement world-class risk management systems, establish ourselves as a known entity to both corporate issuers and sell-side analysts, and add value to our investment process.
• Expertise and Stability: Portfolio management and research teams have honed their expertise over decades, much of that time spent with us. Senior investment professionals average 22 years’ tenure with the firm, providing stability and leadership.
• Experience: PGIM Fixed Income began managing fixed income portfolios for our parent company in 1875 and accounts for institutional clients in 1928. We have managed assets throughout more than a century’s worth of market cycles.
• Broad Capabilities: PGIM Fixed Income offers a range of traditional global and alternative broad market and sector-specific strategies, as well as a range of LIBOR-based strategies. The firm also has extensive experience managing a variety of liability-driven strategies.
• Fundamental Research Focus: With us, research is a career. We maintain a large and highly experienced fundamental research organization with more than 120 macroeconomic and fundamental analysts.
• Extensive Risk Framework*: Investment risk management is a mindset at PGIM Fixed Income. A 54-member team of quantitative analysts, investment risk management specialists, and portfolio analysts perform several significant functions for client portfolios, including risk management, risk analysis, and risk reporting for every client portfolio daily.
For Professional Investors Only. All investments involve risk, including the possible loss of capital.
* No investment strategy or risk management technique can guarantee returns or eliminate risk in any market environment.
Information as of 31 March 2019. Assets under management are based on company estimates and subject to change. There is no guarantee these objectives will be met.
© 2018. PGIM is the primary asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. (PFI). PGIM Fixed Income is PGIM’s public fixed income investment advisory business and operates through PGIM, Inc., a U.S. registered investment adviser. Prudential, PGIM, their respective logos as well as the Rock symbol are service marks of PFI and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. PFI of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc, a company headquartered in the United Kingdom. In the United Kingdom and various other jurisdictions in the European Economic Area (EEA), information is presented by PGIM Limited, an indirect subsidiary of PGIM, Inc. that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference # 193418) of the United Kingdom and duly passported in various jurisdictions in the EEA. These materials are issued by PGIM Limited to persons who are professional clients or eligible counterparties for the purposes of the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.