Generali Investments – YOUR PARTNER FOR PROGRESS
Established in 1831, Generali Group is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers, operating in 50 countries worldwide. With €583.3bn in AUM and more than 1,200 specialists, asset management is mainly performed through Generali Investments’ platform, operating in more than 20 countries worldwide for distribution.
Generali Investments is an ecosystem of nine asset management firms, delivering a portfolio of specialist capabilities.
Generali supports each firm to innovate and grow with full investment autonomy ensuring they’re set up to develop sustainable and innovative solutions.
Our solutions are greater than the sum of their parts. They’re built from a variety of specialist capabilities from across our portfolio, to help investors unlock opportunities, access distinctive strategies and experts’ insights with the aim to generate long-term performance. We do this thoughtfully; mindful of our impact on the world around us.
We gather the investment capabilities of the following asset management firms:
- GENERALI INVESTMENTS PARTNERS coordinates the distribution of the platform offering and manages funds investing in various asset classes, such as fixed income, thematic equity, multi-asset and private assets.
- GENERALI INSURANCE ASSET MANAGEMENT is specialised in LDI solutions supported by effective proprietary analysis tools and multi asset portfolio management.
- GENERALI REAL ESTATE S.P.A. focuses on real estate investment and asset management.
- INFRANITY, based in Paris, offers a range of innovative infrastructure investment solutions across a wide geographical, sectorial, and risk/ return spectrum, combined with strong ESG (Environment, Social & Governance) principles.
- APERTURE INVESTORS LLC, based in New York and London, operates with an unconstrained investment approach and a unique fee model that aligns the company’s profitability with that of its clients.
- LUMYNA Investments Limited, based in London, is the management company of one of the largest Alternative UCITS platform in Europe. Funds investment management is delegated to leading hedge fund managers.
- SYCOMORE ASSET MANAGEMENT, based in Paris, is a pioneer in ESG investments and focuses on delivering sustainable performance investing in various asset classes by identifying companies’ long-term levers for value creation.
- PLENISFER INVESTMENTS, based in Milan, focuses on total return and global multi asset solutions with a distinctive and innovative active approach.
- AXIS RETAIL PARTNERS, based in Madrid and London, is a specialist team of retail real estate investment and asset managers.
Leveraging our investment companies’ experience and expertise, we work with our investors to analyse their needs and objectives, adapting to and tackling new challenges as they arise, identifying and selecting new solutions together.
OUR INVESTMENT CAPABILITIES COVER:
✔ Government bonds
✔ Equity/thematic equity
✔ SRI investments
✔ Multi asset/balanced
✔ Multi manager
✔ Alternative UCITS
✔ Private debt
✔ Private equity
✔ LDI solutions
✔ Real estate
For more information please visit our website: www.generali-investments.com
* Generali Investments is part of the Generali Group which was established in 1831 in Trieste as Assicurazioni Generali Austro-Italiche. Generali Investments is a commercial brand of Generali Investments Partners S.p.A. Società di gestione del risparmio, Generali Insurance Asset Management S.p.A. Società di gestione del risparmio Generali Investments Luxembourg S.A., Generali Real Estate S.p.A. and Generali Investments Holding S.p.A.. ** Source: Generali Group, data as at 30 Dec. 2018. Data include Generali Insurance Asset Management S.p.A. Società di gestione del risparmio,
Generali Investments Partners S.p.A. Società di gestione del risparmio, Generali Real Estate S.p.A. *** Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. holds the majority stake of the company.
The information contained in this document is only for general information on products and services provided by Generali Investments Partners S.p.A. Società di gestione del risparmio. No responsibility is taken for mistakes or omissions and in case of possible damages or losses related to the improper use of the information herein provided.