Savills IM offers:
- Pooled Funds: Providing clients with a range of strategies across investment styles, markets and sectors
- Separate Accounts: Developing strategies to deliver targeted investment returns within agreed risk tolerances
- Strategic Partnerships: Providing market access for single asset purchases or specific portfolio themes
- Asset Management: Acting as local operating partner for third party capital.
Our 30-year track record of investing on behalf of our clients is based on adhering to a core set of principles: buying well with stock selection; delivering returns through asset management; and maximising performance through efficient debt and tax structuring. This approach, our global platform and multi-disciplinary teams explains our consistent delivery of innovative and successful investment services.
We believe ‘hands on’ management coupled with in-depth local knowledge is the fundamental driver of real estate performance and our platform is built to deliver it via:
- An ‘on the ground’ capability with over 300 employees in 18 offices worldwide
- Access to and the backing of Savills Group, a leading real estate services firm, which provides us with detailed ‘real time’ knowledge of the markets where we invest
- A full range of services for our customers, ranging from transactions and deal sourcing to debt and tax structuring to asset and port- folio management.
News from IPE Real Assets
Investment manager offloads City district property
AGC Equity Partners makes first foray in Ireland
Mercury fund to buy assets from Italian retailer Conad
Looks to raise €500m for second fund focused on high-street assets
Manager’s second prime London fund invests
Analysis from IPE Real Assets
Stagnant house prices and an increasingly drawn-out Brexit have cast doubt on the housing sector in the UK. But the private-rented sector continues to attract investors, reports Jennifer Bollen
The retail markets in the US appear to be in dire straits. Is this a reason to be bearish on European retail? No, argues Ian Kelley
REITs are selling and foreign investors are buying. Why are major deals taking place when the outlook for London offices is so uncertain?
Large investors are becoming international homeowners like never before. Florence Chong looks at a global allocation phenomenon
The concept of investing in core assets in Asia-Pacific is gaining traction, although so far much of the focus has been on Australia, writes Florence Chong