- New offices opened in Italy, France, Spain, enlarged footprint in the UK
- Assets under management increase to c. 9.5 billion euros
- Transaction volume totals 1.2 billion euros
- Property development pipeline in Europe swells to 2.7 billion euros
- ESG efforts: potential for up to 6 million square metres of PV arrays
Hamburg, 03 March 2022. GARBE Industrial Real Estate GmbH (“GARBE”), one of the leading specialists for logistics, corporate and technology properties in Germany and Europe, keeps expanding across Europe, and increased its assets under management by 36 percent to 9.5 billion euros (2021: 7.01 billion euros). The sum total includes notarised property transactions in a combined value of c. 1.2 billion euros. Real estate worth another 2.7 billion euros is in the property development pipeline. The gross lettable area of the existing property portfolio totals 5 million square metres.
You can now read the full press release at the link below