With approximately $26 billion in assets under management and 11 global offices, USAA Real Estate is an industry leader in acquiring, developing, financing and managing the highest quality real estate assets in North America and Europe. The mission of USAA Real Estate is to serve the financial interests of its investor clients by strengthening the profitability and diversity of the USAA investment portfolio, which includes multifamily, industrial, office and hotel properties, as well as e-commerce logistics and distribution centers, media production facilities and data centers. Aligned with a series of strategic partnerships cultivated over decades of co-investment, USAA Real Estate engages with preeminent sector leaders demonstrating proven domain expertise in a shared drive to achieve superior, risk-adjusted returns. For more information, visit usrealco.com.
Investment principles & strategy
A deeply embedded culture of service, alignment and transparency is now shared with over 200+ like-minded foreign and domestic investment partners. As a significant co-investor in all programs, USAA Real Estate maintains an ‘Investor First’ mindset.
A specialised approach is taken for each property sector, without losing sight of our:
Guiding Investment Principles:
- Develop and acquire high-quality assets with strong elements of design, size, and access
- Pursue assets with broad appeal to future institutional investors
- Thoughtfully select assets in the best location
- Maintain discipline concerning replacement cost.
- Value investing is executed with a disciplined and repeatable process, creating superior risk adjusted returns across a range of different property types and risk profiles.
Value- Oriented Investment Programmes:
- Providing a full range of equity and debt strategies with both USAA Real Estate and Square Mile initiatives
- Ability to take quick action in response to market opportunities and conditions
- Flexible ownership structures to optimise tax efficiency
- Multiple exit strategies to enhance investor yields
- Research-based portfolio construction process.