Welcome to the IPE Reference Hub. This site uses cookies. Read our policy.

PATRIZIA SE (Real Estate)

2022 Real Estate Top 150 ranking: 41

A blueprint for ultra-sustainable logistics assets

csm_GLi_estatements_2023_article_-_main_image_d9deab4566

The real estate sector is responsible for approximately 40% of global carbon dioxide emissions, according to United Nations data, with 70% produced by building operations and the remaining 30% being a consequence of construction activity.

This is premium content

You are not logged in, Sign in or register to request access. 
Please note: If you had prior access to this content you may need to sign in again.

Asset Owners

If you are an institutional investor you are eligable for free access to all premium content.

REGISTER NOW

Asset Managers

Asset managers with enhanced profiles are eligable for full access.

Please sign-in using your work email address or:

REGISTER NOW