UBS Asset Management’s (UBS-AM) Real Estate & Private Markets (REPM) Infrastructure business announces that it has completed the disposal of its 60% interest in the Collgar Wind Farm, a renewable power project that generates and delivers wind electricity in Western Australia. The stake has been acquired by the Retail Employees Superannuation Trust (REST), which held the remaining 40% stake in the wind farm and will now assume full ownership.
Fund’s predecessor, the Archmore Infrastructure Debt Platform I, now 94% deployed
UBS Asset Management (UBS-AM) today announced the appointment of Joseph (Joe) Azelby as Head of its Real Estate & Private Markets business. Joe will lead REPM’s USD 100bn global investment platform which operates out of 14 countries and with over 550 employees worldwide. He will be based in New York and report to Ulrich Koerner, President of UBS Asset Management and UBS Group EMEA.
This paper focuses on three key themes in Europe and North America to help investors navigate portfolio allocation decisions.
This paper is a deep dive into the complexities of the US energy sector, and will build on themes that we highlighted in our previous global energy transition paper. In the US, clean energy and fossil fuels both play an important role, which creates investment opportunities across a wide spectrum of energy infrastructure.