· Ali Zaidi, Director of Research & Indexes, European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA)
· Calvin Schnure, Senior Vice President, Research & Economic Analysis, National Association of REITs (Nareit)
· Jaakko Kooroshy, Head of Innovation and Standards, Sustainable Investment, FTSE Russell
Ali, Calvin and Jaako provide useful and thought-provoking insights into:
· Listed Real Estate market trends in Developed markets, specifically Europe and North America
· Facing the sustainable real estate challenge – what is important to know
· The world’s largest asset class – addressing the investment data gaps
· Real Estate Indexes have the ‘green’ light - case for integrating sustainability considerations in Real Estate benchmarks
· Building for a green economy future – where to from here
· Q&A from the audience
Henry Odogwu, managing director, head of asset owner group Europe, FTSE Russell highlights key investment trends we have seen within the asset owner community in Europe. He also discusses some of the key challenges faced in an ever changing financial landscape.
Webcast: Indexing Explained - The Impact of Rebalancing
Market experts provide the latest quarterly update on factor exposures, covering topics that include efficiently capturing multi-factor exposure, the impact of latest rebalancing on embedded factor exposures, and sector weight changes.
Experts from the field talk about the trends from 2017 and discuss the outlook for 2018.
Senior members of the global research team discuss the latest perspective on the US small cap market.
Mark Makepeace, CEO, FTSE Russell looks back to 1992 when the FTSE 250 Index was launched and reflects on the role of FTSE Russell in UK capital markets and the growth of indexing.