Vauban Teams up with Bouygues Telecom for Fibre Network Investment in Dense and Mid Dense Areas in France

Vauban Infrastructure Partners has invested in a joint venture with Bouygues Telecom to bring fibre-based networks to homes across France in mid-dense areas. Vauban IP, an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers, has a 51% stake in the joint venture, with Bouygues Telecom holding the other 49%.

The partnership will give Bouygues Telecom the right to access to Orange’s fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) network in medium-density population areas in France over the next 30 years. The joint venture will invest more than a billion euros of debt and equity in the project over the next four years.

Read the full news release now at the link below