Investors recognize that climate change is one of the most pressing threats to society, and that alignment offers potential opportunities for capital appreciation. In spite of that, choice paralysis can creep in when investors face the ever-growing number of climate change products, many of which operate using different terminologies and objectives.
Join industry experts as they explore the differences among climate change products, go beyond the rhetoric, and tackle the key questions confronting investors, such as:
- How can investors assess the future risks of climate change?
- Is it possible to align investments with a 1.5C scenario?
- Are investors prepared for the regulatory changes required to address climate change?
- Is there a place for fossil fuels in a carbon index?
- Can investors be active stewards while investing in passive climate products?
Register for the webinar now at the link below