The FTSE Global Equity Index Series (FTSE GEIS) targets coverage of over 99% of the global investable opportunity set, including large, mid, small, and micro cap companies across both developed and emerging markets.
· A brief history of FTSE GEIS.
· An illustration of the broad coverage and modular design of FTSE GEIS.
· An explanation of how FTSE’s Country Classification process has evolved, including an introduction to its unique four-tiered approach to classifying markets.
· A step-by-step overview of the FTSE GEIS review process.
· An introduction to the FTSE Russell governance process.
· An example of how global equity markets have changed over time and how FTSE GEIS has evolved to reflect this change.
Download the complete white paper at the link beneath Related Files/Links